Well, my scale is not broken. It finally moved off of 214. After my recent bounce off the wagon, it moved UP to 216. Tonight I jumped up and down to see it read 211 and at the end of the day too! I usually try to only weigh in the morning because I always seem to weigh heavier at night. 5 pounds is 5 pounds and I'll gladly lose it!
I have been back on the band wagon for several days now and it's nice to finally see the numbers move. I have had several people in the last week ask if I was losing weight because I was looking slimmer. I always thank them for saying so, but had to honestly say that I had not lost a pound.
I am proud to say that I resisted the urge to binge on popcorn tonight. That is my night time snack weakness. My daughter reminded me that I really shouldn't and refused to make any, even for herself. I did whine about it, but ultimately didn't give in.
Reminding myself that the biggest battles are won with little victories. 5 lbs and no popcorn. Today was a successful campaign.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment